Wednesday 21 March 2012

Five place grid penalty for Kovalainen in Malaysia

Stupid sunglasses are stupid
Apparently Caterham's Heikki Kovalianen overtook Vettel under the safety car and as a result has incurred a penalty. Did I miss this happening during the race? 

Kovalainen said: “I've been looking forward to getting back to Malaysia and after the race in Australia it's good that we can get straight back on track so quickly. I've accepted the penalty I was given for passing Vettel under the safety car - it was definitely a bit harsh but the rules are set and it's just unfortunate I made a small mistake that will put me back five places on the grid at Sepang. It's not really a problem - we know we can pass the cars that will probably be ahead on the grid and I'll just have to do my best to put myself as far up the grid as I can on Saturday so we can minimise the effect of the penalty in the race."

I hope he can pass the cars ahead. But, just in case he can't, he's out of my Badger GP Fantasy F1 this week to be replaced by Petrov. Points please Caterham!

Image: Caterham F1 Team

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments, because I'm cool like that.

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives