Wednesday 21 March 2012

I'm excited about... Bruno Senna


I think he's got a lot to give Formula One. Firstly, he's beautiful. Secondly, I think it's time he did really well in a championship. His career so far has seen a few wins - in F3 and GP2 - and a number of podiums but he's yet to be a champion.

Although the Williams looks much more promising this year, it certainly isn't going to get Senna the championship win he's after. However, he's young and he has potential. I don't think his career will end abruptly like it has with other young drivers (namely, Alguersuari), I think we'll see him move steadily up the field.


I really hope he has the balls to beat his team mate this year. I'm starting to see that Maldonado has some talent but I don't like the way he drives. He's aggressive, which can sometimes be good, but he lacks the finesse needed not to elbow other drivers off the track.

I think Senna would've been impressive at Australia had he not danced with Massa-the-ballerina. I'm interested to see how he does at Malaysia but it's going to be a difficult and interesting race for all concerned. I wonder if it'll rain...


Senna said: "It is a very tough track, very physical and the heat is a big issue in Malaysia. It will be important to get acclimatised to the heat ahead of the weekend and get a good car set-up for these conditions. We will then try to chip away and continue what we learnt in Australia. I've been to Sepang before so I know the track, and I'm looking forward to the race weekend."

Of course, my Williams dream team would be Barrichello and Senna. If only.

Images: Williams F1

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments, because I'm cool like that.

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives