Wednesday 14 March 2012

What I've missed about F1

The Australian Grand Prix is looming like a massive, excitable puppy. As a result this week is dragging for me (so much in fact that I decided to bide my time by creating an entire blog...).

To kill more time I've put together a list of what I've missed over the winter break. I think I might actually be having withdrawal symptoms. Although, the shakes are more down to the fact that I haven't had any alcohol since Saturday.

Anyway, what I've missed -

  1. The sound of the cars - Especially live, the noise when I went to Spa was glorious. Except when the Renaults went round with their exceptionally loud blown diffuser. 
  2. Mark Webber's grumpy relationship with the press conference orange juice
  3. Those rare moments were Sebastian Vettel wasn't leading the pack
  4. Sausage sarnies during the early morning races
  5. Weekend bets between my group of friends
  6. Jake Humphrey's trousers
  7. Eddie's shirts - Oh, come on! They were a source of amusement
  8. Shouting at the TV - There was a lot of that between our McLaren/Red Bull/Ferrari/Team Lotus-supporting group
  9. Martin Brundle's grid walks - And how endlessly uncomfortable they made me feel
  10. Silly BBC build up footage - Such as Eddie buying a shirt in India and the BBC vs. McLaren pit stops.
Anything to add, ladies and gents?

By Unknown with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all comments, because I'm cool like that.

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives